- A Reference folder under GAC and 80/Bin is now supported for large dlls that do not need reflection for SafeControls and Permissions.
- New menu function “Recycle the Windows SharePoint Services Timer” implemented on WSPBuilder Extensions.
- Refactoring of “Copy to GAC” in order to improve the functionality.
- Bug fixed! “Unable to get solution id from manifest: Unable to extract manifest.xml …” error for x64 systems.
- CabLib.dll updated to new version 10.5.
- Its now possible to include the Cablib.dll into the WSP package.
The download (incl. source code) is available on CodePlex: Download WSPBuilder