I’ve made a small update to the My Alerts Webpart. The update improves SharePoint 2010 support.
I have added Spanish localization for the Webpart. Read more… Tags: SharePoint Alerts Webpart
With this update the problem that SPContext.Current.Web.CurrentUser is sometimes null is solved. Additionally there are lots of information written to the ULS logs, if you have configured your farm to log information with the level “Monitorable” More and download…
Just a small update for my Display all my alerts Webpart. Handling search alerts is improved the assembly will not install in the GAC (Global Assembly Cache) to get rid of the FullTrust setting in the web.config Tags: SharePoint Webpart
The "old" SharePoint Server 2003 offered the ability to display all alerts from a user on his/her MySite. MOSS and SharePoint 2010 lacks this functionality. So I wrote a Webpart, which will display all my alerts. Of course is multilingual. Currently there is English, German and Spanish language support included. And it will work on Windows SharePoint Services V3 as well ass SharePoint Foundation. You don’t need the Office Server / SharePoint Server 2010 for it 🙂